Wir suchen Sie! Möchten Sie uns in die Zukunft begleiten?
JUNIOR TRADER METAL
Oddo & Cie is an independent financial services group, a Franco-German specialist of the Mittelstand and of midcaps companies. Founded over 160 years ago, with a staff of 1.100 (including 100 analysts and an IT headcount of 130) and €31bn in assets under management or custody, Oddo & Cie is active in investment banking and capital management: brokerage on the equity and bond markets, financial analysis, investment banking, private banking, asset management with associated front and back office activities. The Group stands out thanks to its ownership structure as over 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and over 30% by 56% of employees. This “partnership” guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At end-2014, Oddo & Cie reported a net income of €54.1m and had shareholders' equity of €539m.
Active in non-ferrous metals trading (aluminium, copper, zinc and tin), Oddo Metals manages for manufacturing customers sourcing, logistics, supply chain and refinancing of metal flows and stocks. Oddo Metals is also active in providing hedging for metal price and foreign exchange to secure fabrication margins.
You will join a team of 15 Oddo Metals members to support development of market share in Germany. More specifically, your assignment will be within the Oddo Metals front office organization servicing all metals i.e. mainly aluminium and copper.
Your main objectives will be as follows:
- Acquire a good knowledge of the German consumer market for aluminium, copper, zinc and tin and provide constant overview of market evolutions
- Contribute to defining Oddo Metals development policy in Germany
- Identify specific market expectations
- Approach new customers, open new accounts, organize trial lots
- Liaise with customers and reinforce links coordinating with Paris teams
- Support Oddo Metals’ international development projects in Germany (Extranet, finance...)
This position requires a very good understanding of Oddo Metals’ activity, services provided to customers and operations, which require a 6 months training period in Paris.
- German or Franco-German culture
- German mother tongue or fluent
- Business or Engineering school graduate
- Market development capacities, autonomy, entrepreneurship, sense of customer relationship, hard working
- Good team player able to integrate a small team
- Fluent English
- Training period: Paris Madeleine: 6 months
- Long term: Frankfurt ODDO SEYDLER office with around 12 weekly periods in Paris each year
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 9 20 54 715